StrikeBase Calendar lets you create events that happen more than once, like meetings, classes or birthdays.
To create a recurring event , just follow these steps:
- Click on New Event to open the new event popup
- Select the Repeats option from the menu labeled Duration.
- Choose how often you would like the event to repeat from the Repeats menu i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
- Select the repeat pattern Repeats every i.e. Every 1 Year/Month etc
- Select when you want the repetition to end. You can type in a value, select a date or select never
- Review the Summary field to make sure your settings are correct and click Done