StrikeBase takes the security and the safety of your data very seriously. We use the best tools and engineering practices available to build and maintain StrikeBase. Your data is stored securely and backed-up daily. Your account Login is protected by many layers of security.
Users from one StrikeBase account cannot access files and data from other StrikeBase accounts For example, users on the account red.strikebase.com do not have access to any of the data on blue.strikebase.com
Key Security Features -
- StrikeBase uses modern encryption methods to both transfer and store your data.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and AES-256 bit encryption.
- StrikeBase website and Desktop app are constantly being hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks.
- StrikeBase uses Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3) for storage, which has a robust security policy of its own. You can find more information on Amazon's data security from the S3 site
- A unsuccessful login attempt to your account will automatically trigger an email to you with the IP address,the Browser version and the Operating system of the User who tried to login to your account.